Thursday, October 4, 2007

October 4th, 2007

Not much to report today adrian threw up 4 times and the doctors arent giving me a definite of when he can come home its driving me crazy not having him home :( !! I want him home so bad but I want him to stop throwing up I feel like I he's not getting any better in the hospital and I dont know what to do the doctors say we should just wait.....................................................................................................................................................................................
this is us waiting...................................................................................................................this is him not getting any better...........................................................................................

No comments: