Thursday, September 13, 2007

September 13th, 2007

Well I guess I'll start off by telling you all how our feeding expieriments are going well as of today he is eating 20ml during the day and 5ml through the night and our vomitting is decreasing. He is now recieving formula mixed with rice which is like magic his stools are thicker and he is vomitting less and were getting more calories into him. I was mixing the formula with oatmeal but the rice seems to be a little easier on his belly. I do not advise parents to go against doctors orders but this is my child and I do know BEST I have slowly been feeding him 2-3 spoonfulls of baby food with no vomitting afterword if he can tolerate and use his mouth well Im going to give it to him the liquid is still a problem. His sleeping is getting better too! He goes to sleep earlier, easier , and sleeps 8/9 hours at a time. ALSO today was our first trip to the park he loved it , I will post new pictures soon thx for reading!!!!

No comments: