Tuesday, September 4, 2007

September 4, 2007

Today we had 2 appointments one with CRS and the other one with Dr Ingebo she is our G.I. doctor nothing exciting from CRS but at the G.I clinic they said he gained less weight this month than less month since they stopped his intralipids but they will not start them again (yay!!!) I hate that white poison!!!!! Today the vomitting remained minimal but still it was there I can handle everything else but that it wouldnt be so stressful if he didnt through up soo much it makes the simplest things soo difficult running errands is a next to impossible . I mean your walking through fry's getting grocerys and your child starts vomitting you have to hurry and grab the blanket so he doesnt get it through his clothes onto his line and risk getting LINE SEPSIS people stare cuz its yellow green and its not like a normal baby spit up it makes leaving the house dredful! Well overall today went well I think I handled my stress pretty well I have been totally fine with this whole thing up until the last week it all of a sudden got really hard. Since the vomitting was under control today im keeping a journal of it and im going to see if a differnt approach might work better for him (i.e more formula during the day and less at night)

No comments: